Ontario’s logistics & transportation industry is active and growing and Ontario East is a high-value and low-cost location to do business with easy access to customers.
- Connects Toronto to Montreal via Highway 401, St. Lawrence Seaway and CN
- Gateway to Eastern Canada via Highway 30 in Quebec
- Several international and regional airports
- Close to USA with 3 border uncongested crossings to New York State
- Land acquisition and building costs lower than larger urban centres
- Large tracts of land and buildings are available or can be readily built for distribution and warehousing operations